Thursday, July 23, 2009

Snow in Argentina!


We looked out our window and what did we see . . . snow!!!


The bush is a holly bush-ready for Christmas with lots of red berries, and now snow. Only one problem it is July.



It is so strange that we are in the middle of winter. Brr! It is really cold!

This is the yard next to the mission office. Almost enough snow for a tiny snowman. It was fun for alot of the missionaries whom had never seen snow. Enjoy your 98 degree weather and the swimming pool.

3 comments:

MikesDork said...

I wish we had snow! What a different thing to experience, snow in July and warmth in December! Hope you have a great winter! How much snow do they usually get there?

Deb-t said...

Okay, what a sight to see in the dead heat of July! How amazing...that somehow throws me off balance with my equilibrium or something because as I type...I have to a/c and I'm pregnant and HOT! I really hope Matt wakes up and hooks it up today! Anyway, beautiful pictures!!! Did you pack your coats?

Farm Girl said...

SNOW!! don't even want to think about snow. I just spend a week wakeboarding, snow would not work for me....yet...so you can keep it with you. Besides, by the time we have snow, you'll be out basking in the sun. And...before you know it, you'll be home and you'll get two summers in a row. i don't know that it's very fair that you should get 3 summers in two years......but i hope you enjoy them!!