Thursday, March 3, 2011

Phoenix Open Golf Tournament!

In all my years of doing things, I have never imagined myself at a golf tournament. Why that seemed so silly to stand there and watch some men hit a golf ball. Well, we happened to be here when this huge tournament was held. The weather was unusually cold and the tournament became delayed due to the frosty greens in the mornings. So they had to go an extra day, and on Monday, the tournament was free. Well, free sounded just fine, so off we went. Arrived early, and it was chilly, notice the coats and sweatshirts.

A most beautiful and lush golf course. I like to golf, because I love to walk around the green golf courses.

I even learned some of the names. This is "Fowler". A very young, fun golfer to watch.

Here we watched the leading foursome come into the stadium surrounding hole # 16. Wilson, 2 Gloves Gainey, and Hass. After a very fun morning, I would absolutely go again. I have become quite the golf fan.



1 comment:

MikesDork said...

golf is NOT a sport... I do not even know why people watch it... but I guess someone has to! I am glad you got the opportunity to go and ejoy it!