Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Getting Ready --Again!

     Well, here it is April and we are once again getting ready to head for our service mission at the Heber Valley Girls Camp.  The first big challenge is to get packed.  In order to get packed I must make the decision of what needs to go with us.  Having been there last year, we have a much better idea of things to take, and things to leave home, and things to pick up later if we need them. 
     So the process started several months ago as I started making piles of what to take.  The piles continued to form, and get bigger and bigger.  Now it is down to taking the piles to the 5th wheel and make piles there as we decide what goes where.  We have lots of storage space, it is just a matter of what to store where.  They (the people who make these RV's) must think that everyone is very tall with long arms, as so many of the cupboards are out of my reach.  I guess that is what you have tall husbands for.
   
To complicate the matter, the weather is being fiesty.  One hour it is sunny, the next it is snowing.  So I try to run out in between storms and put as much as I can in the RV.  We hear they have had up to 6 inches of snow in Heber City, where we will be parking our home for the next two weeks.  Needless to say, I am gathering up all the winter clothes that I can find.  Brrr!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

looks like you are all ready to go! We look forward to seeing your adventures for this year!