Friday, May 25, 2012

Not Always Sunny at Heber Valley Camp!

The sun doesn't always shine up here on the mountain.  We woke to snow on the ground on May 24th. 


Our little ATV's had to be wiped off and dried before we headed down to the Lake.

Here we are today on the Lake.  It was raining, snowing, sleeting, and the wind was blowing.  But we had a family that were crazy enough to want to be out on the lake.  So we had to be there to rescue them if there was a problem.

Here I am at the front of the rescue boat.  Grandpa Steve was driving.  I had at least 5 layers of clothes on to keep warm.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Despite the cold . . . it sure looks pretty. I'ld like a little snow at my house right now. YOu can have our 90-100 degrees. :)

MikesDork said...

It looks pretty... I can't believe that people really wanted to go on the water when it was that cold!